INTERNATIONAL CHILD ABDUCTION SLOVAKIA
Thanks to the logistic support of the Association "Figli negati" (denied children), chaired by Giorgio Ceccarelli, a peaceful demonstration will be held on Thursday 04.05.2017 from 15:00 to 18:00 near the Slovak Embassy of Rome in Farnesina Street.
The aim is to raise the awareness of the competent Authorities and the Press Agencies about the failure of the Slovak Republic to comply with the international conventions, treaties and community regulations for the protection of minors victims of international abduction.
A delegation will be asked to be received by the Slovak Ambassador in Rome, Mr Ján Šoth, who will receive a letter containing a request for a meeting in Bratislava with the President of the Slovak Republic Andrej Kiska.
As association we call upon the highest Slovak Authorities to repatriate immediately to Italy all the children kidnapped and illegally transferred to Slovakia.
We also ask for a REAL respect of the right of visit for the Italian parents of the children kidnapped. In fact too often in Slovakia the right of visit for the foreign parent (as well for grandparents, uncles, cousins, etc.) continue to be unprotected and, if granted, it's limited to a few hours a month, at the presence of the Slovak parent, with significant and intolerable limitation of the parental responsibility.
Our association, International Child Abduction Slovakia (ICASK), has also received the solidarity of other organizations, including the Grandparents Association penalized by the separations.
- Emiliano Russo, father of Demi and Dafne, victims of international abduction and illegally transferred to Slovakia from their mother since three and a half years;
- Salvatore Basile, President of the International Child Abduction Slovakia Association (ICASK), father of two abducted children, illegally detained for years in Slovakia before their definitive repatriation in Italy, only through an out-of-court agreement reached with their mother;
- Liberato Volpe, Vice-President of the International Child Abduction Slovakia Association (ICASK), father of a child victim of international abduction, transferred from his mother to Slovakia, since 2010;
- Marco Di Marco, General Secretary of the International Child Abduction Slovakia Association (ICASK), father of a child victim of international abduction, transferred from his mother to Slovakia in 2012;
- Roberta Angelilli, a former European Ombudsman for International Child Abduction at the European Parliament, the only EU Parliament member who has been seriously committed to the destiny of our children, making various written inquiries to the European Parliament requesting infringement proceedings against Slovakia.
- Giorgio Ceccarelli, President of the Association Figli negati, as the organizer of the event and for conclusions.
We trust the presence of national and international media.
1st day: 19 March 2017 Emiliano Russo began the hunger strike.
1° giorno: 19 marzo 2017 Emiliano Russo inizia lo sciopero della fame.
Father's Day without his 2 daughters: Emiliano Russo from Limbadi (Vibo Valentia - Italy) began the hunger strike.
1265 days without D. & D., abducted by their mother that took them overseas, in Slovakia.
Il giorno della Festa del papà senza le sue 2 figlie: Emiliano Russo di Limbadi (Vibo Valentia) ha iniziato lo sciopero della fame.
1265 giorni senza D. & D., sottratte ad opera della loro madre, che le ha portate all'estero, in Slovacchia.
2nd day: 20/03/2017 Emiliano Russo chains in front of the Court of Vibo Valentia
2° giorno: 20/03/2017 Emiliano Russo si incatena davanti al Tribunale di Vibo Valentia
3rd day: 21/03/2017 Emiliano Russo spent the first night chained to the Court of Vibo Valentia
3° giorno: 21/03/2017 Emiliano Russo trascorre la prima notte incatenato davanti al Tribunale di Vibo Valentia
In serata Emiliano Russo, dopo aver ricevuto rassicurazioni dalle Istituzioni ed in particolare dal Questore di Vibo Valentia, ha deciso di lasciare il presidio davanti al Tribunale e di continuare ad oltranza lo sciopero della fame.
A lui diamo tutto il nostro appoggio come associazione saremo sempre al suo fianco in questa dura e giusta battaglia per riabbracciare le due bambine di 8 e 9 anni.
On March 9, 2017 at 21:15 ICASK General Secretary Marco Di Marco at the Italian TV show "Mi manda RAI 3".
Il 9 marzo 2017 alle ore 21:15, il Segretario generale dell'Associazione ICASK, Marco Di Marco, partecipa alla trasmissione televisiva "Mi manda Rai 3".
The 1st of October 2016 started the activities of the "Internatio nal Child Abduction Slovakia"Association.
Board of Directors Members:
- President: Salvatore Basile
- Vice-President: Liberato Volpe
- General Secretary: Marco Di Marco
- Member: Hartmut Buchholz
- Member: Richard Mark Holmes
Board of Auditors Members:
- Roberto Di Marco
- Lucia Nuzzo
The official Spokeswoman for the Association is the International lawyer Simona MANGIANTE.
Link to the website of the previous Italian Association: Associazione per la tutela dei diritti dei bambini italiani sottratti, trasferiti e trattenuti illegalmente in Slovakia.